Table of Contents
You must have heard about the benefits of applying conditioner after shampooing your hair, but do you know that besides ordinary conditioner, the hair also needs deep conditioning? This can eliminate many types of problems in your hair.
You will find many hair products in the market as deep conditioners, but they are not as effective, and they are so expensive that they can be buried in your pocket if you buy them again and again. In such a situation, you can deep condition the hair by adopting some home remedies.
Nutrients present in banana
- Water – 7.9 gms
- Protein – 1.09 gms
- Iron – 0.26 milligram
- Magnesium 27 milligram
- Zinc -0.15 milligram
- Vitamin-C – 8.7 milligrams
- Vitamin-B 6- 0.367 milligram
- Vitamin-E – 0.10 milligram
Benefits of Banana for Hair
- If your hair growth is not very good, then you should apply banana to your hair. This will make your hair grow faster.
- To get relief from the problem of dandruff, if you have tried every remedy and you are still not getting relief, then apply banana in the hair. It has anti-fungal properties.
- If the hair is parched and thin, then it gets tangled too much. In such a situation, use a banana to remove the dryness of hair and bring them fat.
- In summer, itching occurs because of excessive sweating in the scalp. You can use bananas to get relief from this.
Make hair conditioner with banana at home
1 banana, 1 tablespoon coconut milk, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey.
- To use homemade conditioner in your hair, use the banana which is quite melted and you cannot eat it. Banana is a very good natural conditioner for hair.
- After this, mash the bananas thoroughly in a bowl. Now apply this mixture well to your scalp and hair.
- After applying it, fold the hair and cover them with a shower cap.
- After 15 minutes, you can wash your hair with shampoo.
- At least once a week apply this homemade hair conditioner to your hair.